Saturday, January 13, 2018

So Much To Do

I'm starting to get excited about the upcoming Costuming Conference. I had the opportunity to attend 2 years ago, but was in the middle of a masters program.  I really enjoyed it, but had to come back and do homework instead of sewing projects.

The conference includes an in costume reception and I'd like to have an updated kit by then.

Here's my list of things I'd like to get done by June:
  • Embroidered Coif
  • Veil
  • Trim Orange Doublet
  • Partlet with Ruff
That seems pretty reasonable.  But, there is a list of standing requests for the rest of the family.  Some are more urgent than others, and at the same time, I'm helping my husband through the process of making his own leather jerkin.

Here's the short list of what also should be done by June:
  • Girls kirtle (by Feb 3)
  • Girls coif (by Feb 3)
  • Falling band
  • 3 Men's shirts
  • Breeches
I'd better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Buttons

 After teaching at the recent Jamestown Clothing Conference, someone asked me for pictures of my buttons.  I've posted about the researc...