Friday, September 1, 2017

Migrating from the Dark Ages....

After nearly 15 years, the web server I had been using to host historical research and projects died one too many times. I'm now in the process of migrating content over here. Thank goodness for local back-ups!

I've only done minor updates to the pages since... well, kids.  So, as time permits, I'll be attempting to update things a little.  So much has changed.  New sources are available and new research has been published.  I've been vicariously following the changes through friends I follow, but hope to start participating a bit more in the coming years.

My content and I are attempting to move out of the dark ages and back to the 16th century.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Buttons

 After teaching at the recent Jamestown Clothing Conference, someone asked me for pictures of my buttons.  I've posted about the researc...